THIS PROJECT IS BEING REPOSTED DUE TO ERRORS IN THE ORIGINAL POSTING.
Make the following changes to an existing, online oscommerce store (this store have several modules and modifications already installed):
1) Change the way products are removed from store inventory. Currently, stock is not always removed from inventory when an order is placed (usually this happens when Paypal IPN didn't come through and order is manually set to "Processing"), and sometimes when that order is cancelled, the stock that wasn't removed is added back to inventory, so then inventory shows "2" when in fact I only have 1. New way should remove product from stock as soon as an order is recorded into store, regardless of status, even if just to "Pending" (ipn) status. If order status is changed to "Cancelled", product should be returned to stock.
2) Add 3 fields to "Checkout Confirmation" page. One of these fields will add the information inputted into it into the database, and next time the customer checks out, it should be auto-filled with the same information. All 3 fields of information will be appended to order and included in order page and emails. Also need to change the layout of this page, I will provide details.
3) Fix "Enlarge Image" popup in item description to properly show entire image in Firefox, IE 6 and IE 7, and make sure it works properly with the "enlarge image" module below.
4) Add "Live Help" text link to "Information" box. Add "Home" link to "Products" box, above all others, and "Specials" link, below all others. Move "My Account", "Cart Contents" and "Checkout" from top of all pages, to "Shopping Cart" box, below the products in the cart. Move "Home >> Current Location" link to under the Live Help button, and add static "Current Location" text in front of it. Make some changes to footer (to be specified later).
5) Install and test the following contributions, and make them work: (most of these are 5-10 minute installs)
[url removed, login to view],1435
header tags for novices
[url removed, login to view],4822
order number in email subject
[url removed, login to view],2878
POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view],3220
[url removed, login to view],934
[url removed, login to view],4294
Disable Name Change in [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view],4880
Scrolling Marquee v2
[url removed, login to view],4874
Paypal Verified Infobox 1.0 (slight change needed)
[url removed, login to view],4466
Customers Drop Down In Orders List
[url removed, login to view],4818
Report Missing and Unassigned Images
[url removed, login to view],4503
Unique Order Number
[url removed, login to view],4732
Add product name and border to popup image
[url removed, login to view],4735
Customers extra fields
[url removed, login to view],3737
Freelancer shall perform a full site backup before, and during his work.
SITE IS A WORKING, LIVE STORE. Freelancer must know how to install and test things without breaking the store, and must be creative enough to (if necessary) modify a contribution to work with other contributions. To prove that you've actually read this, bids not containing the name of the 3rd contribution in this list will be ignored. Also, payment will be made in escrow, and will not be released until work is 100% complete and tested by me.
Work will be done on the site only between 6am and 10pm EST (06:00 - 22:00 GMT -5), and Freelancer must be on MSN or Yahoo and available to me while he is changing anything on the site, and ready to undo whatever the last change was if anything breaks.
Please include in your bid (or PM) the starting time, when you plan to finish, and your hourly rate for extra work beyond this project.
Site address is available by PM if you need it.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE:
Work is to begin on Monday March 12th
Hi! We are a team of experienced programmers and we will be glad to help you! We guarantee that you will not regret if you will choose us! Please check PMB. Thanks!
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $254 para esse trabalho
Hi, below is reading approval: order number in email subject [login to view URL],2878 if this is what you meant. !an you PM site URL. Thanks. Regards, Olms
Hello, Professional developers are here. We are having good experience with osCommerce and ready to conclude your task in specified timeline. I hope that i will get an honor to complete your site.. Thanks..
i have worked on OScommerce scripts and i love honest people.I have worked on many sites with php,mysql. I also know SEO.I will personally submit your site to 100 search engines for free.