Modify Pligg ([url removed, login to view]) to vote on people (instead of stories):
* When submitting a story the user will enter a persons Name(required), Job, Bio and other information. The user will be allowed to upload a photo of the person or use a photo from a URL. The photo will be displayed next to the story like the thumbnails of videos on Digg ([url removed, login to view]).
* On the front page - the name of the person will be displayed where the story title is usually displayed. The persons job will be displayed where the url of the story is usually displayed (under the title). The first X (set by admin) words of the persons bio will be displayed where the story description is usually displayed.
* The name links to a page with the persons full Bio, picture, other information (entered by the submitter) and the comments on the person.
* People can be voted up or down using thumbs up and thumbs down icons .
* People are divided into people with a positive rating and people with a negative rating (instead of published and unpublished ).
The job ends with the script properly implemented on my host, with minor modifications if needed.