Looking for a turnkey operation lottery-coupon-purchasing web-site / script.
Examples: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], or [url removed, login to view] ( the best description of what the site of that kind would be offering can be found at [url removed, login to view] ).
Another good example would be [url removed, login to view] although [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] present almost exact paths to follow.
Check on the above-listed sites before responding, please.
The script would start with offering the ability to purchase coupons of Powerball, Megamillions, and three (3) state lotteries ( NY, NJ, and CT ), as well as Euromillions. Potential to add other lotteries necessary.
It is to allow clients to place bet(s) (lottery number); bets and fees will be calculated; bets would be stored in database; SMS and / or E-mail receipt will be issued to clients in real time.
In summary, major functions include:
- Login with the client-created username and password
- Choice of the lottery that the client wants to purchase ticket(s) for
- Picking up the required quantity of numbers
- Creation of betting transaction record and report
- Winning prize/records/report
- Client profile, including bank-required payment information
- Creation of betting reports activities, transactions, and records
- Real time lottery drawing results and automatic client notification of same via E-mail
- Integration with one of the major payment gateways (example: Moneybookers, PayPal)
- Creation of lottery ticket-printing system / capability
- Creation of simple, understandable, easy to use interface, including attractive graphics
- Web-site to support a minimum of two languages
- Easiness to enter changes within the site by laymen personnel.
- Placing on a server, test-running, ultimately possibility of web-administration, including positioning-related tasks.
* Past project-related portfolio / verifiable references absolutely necessary.
Project budget and timeframe: up to USD 1,[url removed, login to view]; up to 6 weeks, including necessary tests.