I just had my site built [url removed, login to view] and I did a speed analysis on this page and it showed my site loads very slow due to mostly size of file or images. [url removed, login to view]
I'm looking to bring on an expert to speed up my site and make certain they are fully compatible with all browsers. Images may need to be optimised or converted, HTML Codes need to be checked, files need to be cleaned up and other optimizations may be needed. My goal is to maintain all current functions of the site and improve to speed up my website so it will pass speed analyze test on:
[url removed, login to view]
Pass means that the analysis show all "Congradulation", and no "Warning" or "Caution".
Also need to fix a couple small things left by previous designer.
1. No "sign off" option for customer.
2. Coupon installed but not working properly.
3. When I do a cpanel backup, email address still default to my old designer's address. Need to updated to mine.
Before I select a programmer for this project, I would like to outline the details as much as possible to make your job easier. Below are the details:
Shopping Cart: Oscommerce (Cre loaded, don’t know the version)
Hosting: Micfo.com, Linux, cpanel, 1000 Mb storage, 40Gb monthly traffic
Project Goal: Speed up and optimize the website, fix a few issues left by previous designer.
1. Optimize the improve the speed: Optimize the Images and Graphics, Objects, Size, HTML Size, Image Size, and CSS Size, Web Pages etc. to speed up the site. You can use all techniques, but I would like keep the current functions of the site and the look. Of course, if you can make improvements of the function and the look, I am open and welcome any ideas. Here is a link I found for useful techniques to improve speed: http://www.websiteoptimization.com/speed/tweak/.
My goal is to pass speed test at http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/index.html if possible. If not, I would like to optimize it as much as possible so the speed and download can improve drastically. Also, please make sure all codes are correct and clean up the files if necessary.
2. Instruction on how to use Meta Tag and how to submit site to Search Engine: Please make sure that the updated site is fully compatible with all browser. I think I have Meta Tag already installed. However, I have no knowledge about how to use Meta Tag and how to submit my site to Search Engine. So, I would appreciate if you can help me or give me some instructions on how to use Mega Tag and how to submit my site to various Search Engines,
Below is a few issues left unsolved by previous designer:
3. No “Sign Off” Option for customer: please add Log Off option.
4. Coupon not working correctly: Coupon works. However, if I set coupon for one time use, and customer enters it the second time, it just erased the credit card information the customer entered and the page will not go forward to check out section. It does not give a message saying that ‘Coupon is invalid” or “Coupon has expired’. What I would like to do is to make sure if coupon is invalid or expired, it still goes to check out without discount, but give a message so customer know why the discount did not apply.
5. When I do C-panel back up, the email is still defaulted to my old designer’s, needs to update to mine. I think my web designer used another store he designed as templates (www.my-health-store.com), so thing like email address, messages and other info get copied over. So please help me to check if there is anything else needs to update.
6. When you go to Category (such as Gemstone Beads), there are 9 new products for July listed. It’s August right now, and the “New Products for July” title has not updated. I would like to just change the title of new products for July to “New Products” and make the link option more clear (currently only has a very small arrow which is not so clear to see).
That’s all, thanks and let me know if you have any additional inputs.
One more thing: Currently, I am able to update photos for Category, Subcategory and products. I would like to keep this way since I update products often.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $85 para esse trabalho
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 10 years.. There are questions?