Sign up information:
Date of Birth:
cell phone number capture
After sign up:
* The person should be sent a text message with their confirmation information to put in to activate the account. (This way we make sure they are giving us the right mobile number)
* There should be a message letting them know that a text message will be sent to their mobile phone to activate the account.
* There will also be a message sent to their inbox on the new account once activated. The user will be given a welcome message and a link to a site tour of how everything works. Simply screen shots and dialogue explaining how it works and what you can do.
Ready to build a profile:
1) The design we were moving towards is supposed to be open like myspace. You should be able to manipulate the entire background to fit your overall profile. Periodically we will upload our own backgrounds, but people should have a color pallete given already and different types of text boxes and stuff that can be created on the page.
One thing that me and Adam discussed was a drag and drop function. The profile page should be setup sort of like a Microsoft paint function on the screen and you should be able to select the tools and it loads up on that side of the page the specified tools for instance if you clicked on backgrounds, all of the background colors and themes would be categorized. You should be able to drag it and drop it onto the canvas. Adding the text boxes and picture galleries, they should fit into their respective spots on the canvas so that the user
2)Picture and Video Galleries: Slideshows should be available with different styles of effects.
Content Manager System:
1) the content manager should allow us to change promotions and ads on our crash pad portion of the website. The content manager should have a text changing system and also a simple built in flash content manager that allows us to put in videos, flyers and any ads and text. For instance: the so you think you can step promotion: users are going to be uploading their videos of their step teams. On our end I want to be able to make any necessary updates to that particular event through our content manager system.
2) voting system: the voting system will be very important to the content manager. We will need this for nearly every promotion that we have. Referencing the so you think you can step promotion, users will vote on the hottest stepping chapters. This system needs to keep a log of the votes.
Ad Manager System:
1) The actual database should be capturing mobile numbers when users sign up. We are looking to utilize our mobile number capturing systems to send multimedia messages to cell phones, full video and audio.
2) The system should allow us break down demographics so that we are not sending advertisement to people in different areas.
3) We also intend on selling the ad manager system with a lower tier of access to personal information. only allowing them to see fields that are general and not private like age, hobbies, interest, partying or drinking habits. This will help people narrow down who they send out their ads to. i intend on selling this ad manager system to promoters and event planners.
4) They would also be able to allocate how many impressions to each form of advertisement by units of 5 thousand choosing from unicast ads that appear when the user logs in, multimedia messages to mobile handsets and traditional banner ads.
We would accept debit and credit to sign up for this particular service. I understand that we'll have to seek out a merchant system for that function.