Small project for an experienced coder to help with upgrading existing site. I have cre 6.3 running on my live site. I installed cre [url removed, login to view] on a test site and upgraded the database and template to match existing. I now require the following:
1. Small changes/adjustments to template.
2. w3c validator reports one(1) error. Need to make 100%
3. Ensure all Payment and Shipping modules from old site are setup and functioning in new site.
4. Ensure script was installed properly and functioning 100%
5. Need fix pop-up on product images.
6. Enable SEO to match existing site.
The following contributions are already installed in the existing store. But they must be ported over. In other words, they need to be installed new again. I don’t want any files copied over from old script to new script. (I will monitor this closely.)
Note: These contributions are already installed in the existing store, but they must NOT be copied over.
1 family products
2 user tracking
3 googlecheckout level 2 with tracking in order.
4 php thumb – will consider substitute
6 Tracking in order history
Must provide full documentation of all changes made and place comments on code you add or change prior to final payment.
Most of the work is already done and should not be too difficult for an experienced coder…
Missed an installed contribution, please adjust accordingly.
7. RSS Feed V.2.0