To make it easy for members to post Direct Downloads Links without owning their own website.
To provide a searchable database of direct download links.
How it will work:
CREATING A PAGE
A registered members will be able to create webpages via their web browser that will be entered into our database. How this will work is a registered member will log in and be taken to their "User Control Panel". You can see the example here "http://ddlpages.com/sample/userhomepage.html". From there the member will be able to
1. See all they pages they have created
2. See information on each page they have created i.e. name, type, date posted and its status.
3. Delete pages
4. Edit their password.
5. And most importantly, create more pages.
Creating a page will be really easy using the <a href="/pagemaker.html">Page Maker</a>. Two types of pages can be created.
The first type of page is for someone who doesn't have their own website or web forums. This will be called a "New" page. this means that the links will be hosted on our site(not the actual files but the links to the files). Take a look at the "Fight Club" page. [url removed, login to view] This is what a "New" page will look like. After selecting page type "New", the user will be able to give the File a name, the type of file it is, add up to three images (images will not be hosted on our site. user will provide external links), a short description if they would like, the location of the files (links) and give people what password to use to unlock the files once the .RAR has been downloaded. Take a look at the "PAGE MAKER". [url removed, login to view] This is what the form should look like. Once submitted the page that is created will look like this [url removed, login to view] . ***Important***In the "file name" block, only the standard English alphabet characters will be accepted along with the following special symbols ( ) % [ ] . If a user tries to use any other symbols, the user will receive an error message that his submission contain illegal characters and they must be deleted before and then attempt re-submit.
The second type of page that a user will be able to create is a "Link" page. A link page is for users who already have a website or webforums and they would like to post a link on our page. A "link" page will look like this [url removed, login to view] A "link" page will consist of our header frame and the main frame will be their page. During page creation when the user selects the page type "Link" all of the information below will be replaced with a form that looks like this [url removed, login to view] Once all the fields have been filled in properly the user will submit and the links will be added to our database.
SIMPLICITY IS THE KEY.
Specific details and functions regarding each page
USER ACCOUNT CREATION AND FUNCTIONALITY
- Although anyone can search the site for links, ONLY users will be able to create and submit new pages.
- users will create an account. Username and email address will not be able to be changed. only one account per email address will be accepted.
- If a user chooses a pay account, he or she will be able to setup a domain name that will be associated with their subdomain.
- Upon creation of a free account the user will be given a generic, numerical subdomain name that will be automatically created and is unique to that username and email address. Submissions made by this user will be listed on the main page and will also be listed in order of newest to oldest submission on their subdomain or domain homepage. For instance, look at the index page [url removed, login to view] Here you will find submissions from many different users. If someone browsing the site clicks on the user name "Trigger" it will take you to Trigger's subdomain where his submissions will be listed.
- When a user logs in they will be able to create pages, and delete pages. Once a page is created the user WILL NOT be allowed to edit the page only remove it if they choose to.
- When a new page is created it will instantly and automatically be added to the database.
- Upon login, a user can see the status of all submitted pages i.e...active or deleted. If a page is listed as "deleted" it has been removed by an administrator for a rules violation. The pages listed as "deleted" can be removed from the users list if he or she so chooses. After 30 days all pages in a deleted status will be automatically removed from the users list.
- A user will only be able to change their password.
- From the admin panel the admin staff will have the ability to remove any page from the database.
- From the admin panel all pages that have been reported for posting violations can be viewed. Based on the type of violation, the admin staff will be able to warn users, delete pages, or ignore the violation and have the page still viewable on the website.
- If a user is warned, it will be logged. Admin staff will be able to view all members and their violations and the number of violations each user has.
- Through the admin panel, the admin staff will be able to ban users. If a user is banned, the users subdomain or domain WILL NOT be deleted, but all of the pages that user created WILL be deleted. Instead of deleting the subdomain or domain name it will be kept in the database to prevent the same user from creating another account under a different email address and using the same subdomain or domain name.
- Admin will be able view any user stats. The following information will be listed for each member. Subdomain or domain, # of pages created, # number violations, and email address
- Take note of the buttons at the bottom of the main page, and at the top of the "fight club" page and at the bottom of the "page maker". These buttons will all be displayed on the page maker.
- User will have the option of which buttons will be included on their created pages.
- I would like some type of system that will allow me to easily add and remove buttons from the list.
- Only 20 submissions per day will be featured on the website index page by any one user. If a user submits more than twenty pages on a given day the pages will still be posted to the users subdomain index. For example, if the user submits 70 pages, the first 20 will be posted to the main index page. All 70 will be added to his subdomain index.
- When a page is created, the user will have the choice of which link back buttons are featured on the page. Take a look at the page [url removed, login to view] Notice how there are only five link backs at the top. These will be the only websites that the created page will be submitted to.
- Take a look at the following websites submission pages. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view], there needs to be a quick and easy way to add the link back button to the page maker and once the page is submitted, the page or pages will automatically be submitted to each of the websites chosen.
- Anyone who orders a pay account will be able to have their created pages submitted and then automatically resubmitted by the system. The user can set how many days before a page will be resubmitted anywhere from two weeks to 90 days between resubmission.
- Anyone who order a pay account which will include a personal domain name the pricing is as follows... $1 per month + $5 setup fee, $9 yearly + $5 setup fee, or $25 Lifetime and no setup fee.
- We will provide the freelancer with 3 months worth of webspace to design, setup and test the website
- Upon Completion the freelancer will then setup the website on the webspace designated by us. We will be using the same company for the both the test website as well as the actual website. So the website should work without any issues in either place.
- The freelancer will then turn over all files to us as we will then own all database files, html files, graphics and the entire system will legally be ours.
- We really like the cleanliness of the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] websites. We have designed the sample site with cleanliness and easy of use in mind. We would like completed product to as closely resemble the sample site as possible.
- We understand that freelancers are also professionals. If you have designed sites in the past that utilized shopping carts and databases. If you would like to use old projects to complete this website, this is acceptable.
- 20% of agreed upon price will be paid upfront and 80% upon successful installation of website.
40 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1168 para este trabalho
Please have a look at our profile ( to know why We're best for your project ) and reviews ( to know what our performance is ). I think it'll help you a lot to choose the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay