Okay, this is probably one I could do myself, but I thought it'd be easier to get someone else to do it.
Basically, I want to build a site like Zazz / CatchOfTheDay - one of those sites that for a 24 hour period only has one item for sale. Impulse buying at its best.
The graphic design is taken care of, I just need the back-end to wrap the design around. Must be written in PHP. Wherever possible, feel free to integrate existing systems to reduce costs.
- CMS that allows for posting of a single feature article each day (featuring a single product)
- Past daily features to be archived by month. Last 3 on front page
- User registration & login required to purchase.
- Typical "edit my account features" (Username, Name, E-mail, Phone number). Shipping info not required.
- Ability to generate mailing list of registered users.
- Blog section with last 3 blog items appearing on front page
- Countdown timer to end of 24 hour period.
- Ability to add other pages (about us, terms and conditions, contact us, etc.) through CMS
- Paypal integration - accept payments from client
- Once payment is received, confirm order wtih client
- Ability to calculate total amount of orders for the day and display that in CMS and/or other pages.
That should be enough for an estimate. Further specifics will be given upon winning contract.
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média $438 para esse trabalho
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the challenges as well as provide 30 days free after sale [login to view URL] forward for your kind consideration on this project.
HI... JARC InfoTech offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website designing & development. Please check your PMB for more details.