I am in the process of creating a highscore arcade script in facebook, which can be seen currently at : [url removed, login to view]
The script can already do the following:
- Add and vew new games
- Play games and record highscores
- Invite friends to play
However, due to time restrictions, I have not been able to finish it off. The main part is done, however there are a lot of unfinished things that I need to be completed. Here is a list:
- Index to display newest added games, and most popular played games. Also display 3 latest games played by the current user, and then 3 latest games played by their friends.
- A 'Your games' page which will display the latest 5 games played by you, and a list of games which you have favourited through a link on the games play page.
- A games list page which will display all games, which can be sorted by the user to display in alphabetical order, by amount played, what category it belongs to, or time added.
- A 'Your scores' page which will show all the games for which the user holds the highscores, along with their friends scores next to them in comparison.
- A 'Challenges' page where you can choose from a list of friends and choose a game, and how many attempts they could have. This will then send a facebook message/post/invite to the user to accept that challege. Upon accepting, both users have to play with the amout of attempts set and after whoever holds the high score, wins.
A list showing won and lost challeneges.
- On game play page, a link to challenge the users friend to that speciific game.
- Once the score is sent, the landing page should show the score, and pop open a 'post to wall' with the link to the game/app.
If unsure, the app ([url removed, login to view]) does most of what is needed.
Additional code which is not currently linked in the current application, such as the code to find which friends have the app installed will also be supplied to speed coding time.
As stated before, I belive the main core is already done, so the rest remains simple database reading and writing along with simple logical php scripting to get done.
I hope this is enough information for you to decide how long this would take and the costs. If anything else is needed, please feel free to get in contact.