The project is an activity database. Further information on that project can be provided on request.
1) Required an web application that take in an xml file, feed into a database (mongo preferred)
2) the xml file will include "an activity" with the following attributes
- ID (Guid)
- start time (UTC format up to second)
- end time (UTC format to to second)
- Attribute 1 with 3 or more parameters (can be encoded in XML)
- Attribute 2 with 3 or more parameters (can be encoded In XML)
- Attribute 3 with 3 or more parameters (can be encoded In XML)
3) Ability to ingest a xml file with the above into a DB.
4) Ability to edit the activities on a web application either as a WYSIWYG or Tree format.
5) The ingest and update logic need to check for overlap of activities. ie... Start Time of one activities cannot overlap with a End Time of another. If Activity 1 need to end in 11:59:59 in order for Activity 2 to start on 12:00:00
7) Additional Attribute to be specified in the DB that the Activities Database has been updated. The Attribute could be a "last update" field with a UTC timedate (up to minisecond)
6) A JSON or XML API to pull the Activities just specifying a start time and end end.
7) A API to check special attribute that the DB has been updated.
8) Ability to create multiple Activities Database with a GUID that tied to a Login.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $844 para este trabalho
I totally understood your project and have all the necessary competencies and technological expertise to successfully complete your project. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks Rinsad
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want to clarify in details.. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..