Simple application that can be simply customized via a text file, or through a GUI.
Must operate in windows 7 and windows 8.1
All North American Plates (Canadian and American)
the software requires to be able to connect to an IP cameras (ANPR/LPR Cameras) and also work with Web cameras with a very good % rate of recognition.
the application must be able to post in sql and php and text file (a separate Text file must always be updated constantly and on a daily bases in our desired location IE: C:/LPR/Date/*[url removed, login to view]);
- plate of the vehicle
- the time of the vehicle and
- date of the vehicle
- which camera it was detected from- for all recognitions.
- be able to name each camera (for example: Front, Back, Center)
must be able to work with 3 cameras
- have the option to capture Jpeg file and the option to disable the jpeg file
also have the option to save the jpeg to an ftp server
have the option to disable the jpeg feature or enable it.
Jpeg files must have the option to save onto the hard drive as well.
- the application should have a fail safe feature, for example if it detects it has been closed due to a crash or system failure, to automatically continue from where it left off and start automatically.
- the application will be ran off of small low end computers.
Must work with any available connection, wifi, usb stick, usb 3G, usb 4G. any connection that has an internet connection.
this application must be licensed to BP Inc only and installed on any of our units.