We are developing several store fronts in Magento. Most of this work we handle internally, but from time to time we need a Magento expert to help out with issues we cannot solve ourselves. We have a problem currently with blank screens for one of the store fronts (others are working fine). A detailed description of the issue follows here:
• Which started when we made a system back up.
• We have multiple storefronts; two of which we have worked on.
• Pages for one of the store fronts (the website in question) no longer opened; left completely blank. Pages for other store front still work, which suggests the problem relates to the specific template we use (Grayscale) which is different from the other stores (e.g. Grayscale_red).
• The error log is as follows:
o [07-Nov-2014 04:30:04] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]  Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/[login to view URL]' (2)' in /home1/incitere/public_html/decorumgroupltd/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/[login to view URL]
o Stack trace:
o #0 /home1/incitere/public_html/decorumgroupltd/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/[login to view URL](129): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'incitere_mag703...', 'nLrmM2K2yrEW', Array)
o #1 /home1/incitere/public_html/decorumgroupltd/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/[login to view URL](109): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
o #2 /home1/incitere/public_html/decorumgroupltd/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/[login to view URL](320): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
o #3 /home1/incitere/public_html/decorumgroupltd/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/[login to view URL](460): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
o #4 /home1/incitere/public_html/decorumgroupltd/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/[login to view URL](238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
o #5 /home1/incitere/public_html/decorumgroupltd/lib/Varien/Db/Adapt in /home1/incitere/public_html/decorumgroupltd/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/[login to view URL] on line 144
• The log suggests that Magento cannot connect to the database, but then why is a different store front still working? As usual after a system back up, Magento changed the directory and file permissions, but we corrected all these (essentially 755 and 644).
• We checked all the settings and tried to implement some suggestions made from various sources on the internet, but to no avail.
• We re-installed three previous back-ups within one going back several months. The problem persisted, which suggests that the issue may not be with the scripts.
• There is also an issue with a cron job we run: we receive the following feedback ‘Can't exec "/bin/bash": No such file or directory at /usr/sec/bin/setupfake line 354. Shell failed’. Probably not related, but surely something we need to fix.
I hope the above provides sufficient detail and look forward to someone who can help with this spot of problem and other issues that may arise (no doubt) in future.
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $210 para esse trabalho
Dear Sir, I am really interested to work on this project, I can start the work now , and can provide the best services from my end. Sir,Please come on chat to discuss more about the project.