I currently have a basic wordpress e-commerce website that is integrated with Woocommerce, however it doesn't have the functionality I want/need. I am interested in being able to integrate it with Tradegecko as well as having a web-app/mobile-friendly page that simplifies the order process for my customers.
Here's what I would like done:
Account creation process:
1. When I get a new customer they can go to the website/app and create a username and password, enter a shipping/billing address and payment information.
2. From back-end I then allocate a pricing tier - just 4 to choose from - tiers 1-4, and apply this to that person's wholesale account. By 'Tier' I mean that all customers on a pricing tier pay X dollars per product - e.g. 10 dollars per meal, and all customers on another tier pay X dollars per product - e.g. 8 dollars per product and so on ...
3. The customer logs in to the website/app
4. There are 25 products and each product is sold per box containing X units. These products have 3 ranges - range 1 = 10 different products, range 2 = 10 different products, range 3 = 5 different products: the customer selects how many boxes of each product they want, then proceed to checkout. All prices are quoted per box, there are no other units of measure.
5. Payment - Tiers 1-2 need to have the option for post-pay - i.e. the customer puts the order through, then their bank is automatically charged X days later. Failed payments are documented. Customer received a basic copy of the invoice. There must also be a payment option for 'repeat my order every week/fortnight/month' etc.
5a - shipping - free shipping for orders of 8+ boxes of stock to metro areas, with 2 tiers of rural fees that can be applied to accounts. These tiers are additional shipping fees based on rough distance - default = free shipping for 8 or more boxes, or shipping below, tier 1 = outer area fee, tier 2 = rural fee - these would be % increases in shipping cost. and the Tier can be manually set from the back-end by us when the customer creates their account.
6. Back-end notification
When a customer places an order, 5 things need to happen:
a) it should automatically send an email with their order (invoice) to the distribution/warehouse
b) as well as an automatically generated consignment note (can be just a second copy of the invoice)
c) and also a packing sticker(s) for the dispatch staff to stick on the stock being delivered to that customer.
d) and an entry for the delivery manifest log.
e) overall stock level notification/adjustment - so that people who login from the kitchen can see how much stock is at any particular warehouse and organise production accordingly for the kitchen to re-stock them.
The people in the kitchen will login once per week, and print off a total of what is required i.e. replacement stock for stock that has been sold + any additional stock that a particular warehouse has requested.
I am aware that many apps can do these things - any that fulfills these requirements is fine - I have been impressed by the Tradegecko platform and am interested in using it if possible.
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $639 para este trabalho
[url removed, login to view] READY TO START YOUR WORK NOW... s k ype bhagyavendra1 NO NEED TO PAY [url removed, login to view] I WILL GIVE YOU UPDATE THEN YOU CAN CREATE MILE STONE PAY [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Mais