THE CLICK LOGIK
• Back end access to the websites, and market places.
• Multiple access ( E.G a web link where more than one person can login and attend to orders)
• Have status update – Imported/added – Confirmed – Invoiced – Shipped
• Manual order adding facilities
• Search facilities to look for orders when needed
• Secure login details ( both full login privileges and partial privileges)
- -Full login – To do everything below
- Partial – To manually add orders and view ONLY THE CONFIRMED status
This is an addition application. All these need to be imported.
• Name of the item ordered (necessary)
• SKU of the order (Necessary)
• Barcode of the item
• Image of order (Necessary)
• Full delivery address with name of customer (Necessary)
• Phone number
• Price the item was sold for (Necessary)
• Shipping cost (if any)
• Quantity (Necessary)
The manual order adding facilities should also have all these columns to fill.
This will be an action application where we can mark an order as attended to and the colour of the order will also change – from Red – Purple
This is a printing application where the full address details, the name of the item ordered and quantity is printed on our letter headed label paper. Colour of the order will also change from Purple - Orange
This is an action application; this can be done after the invoice application is done, where we can mark an order as leaving our warehouse. Colour of the order will also change from Orange - Green