We require a multi-tenanted cloud application to be written using Laravel, Bootstrap and MySQL based on AWS provided servers.
To start with, the application itself will:
* Allow users to sign up to the system (and verify their account using an email)
* Allow those users to create an organisation (Tenant)
* Allow those organisations to have one or many companies under them
* Allow those companies to have one or many sites associated to them
* Allow staff members to be associated to one or many sites
Each entity will have data stored against it (e.g. sites will have address information, as will staff)
We will provide an ERD as well as table designs - we expect there to be some suggestions on changes in order to meet best practices for performance and security.
This will be the first phase of our project - the bidder will be asked to carry out further phases if the first phase is successful.
We expect all coding to be documented and commented, and all deliverables will be owned by us. You will be asked to sign an NDA.
Thanks for the proposals so far. If you are thinking of sending a proposal, please make sure you read our project description and answer the following questions (doesn't have to be detailed, just show that you've given some though to it):
1. How do you propose to handle the scalability?
2. Which features of AWS would you use?
Feel free to ask us some questions as well, this will also help with our selection criteria.