i need a small executable that allows to read some input parameters from a config-file.
No GUI is needed for the config.file.
The API is described here in detail:
[url removed, login to view]
The executetable needs to
1. watch a given Folder (Config-File) for new files
2. once a new file is detected, wait for a given time in msec (config-file)
3. proportional resize the image to a given size (long edge in pixel is defined in Config-File)
4. Upload the file according the API. All needed information is stored in config file.
5. Write a log-file and do some errorhandling
6. MOST IMPORTANT: Work totaly silent in the background once it is started. It can show an icon in the taskbar, but should not grab the focus in any way.
If you have any question, please let me know.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $243 para este trabalho
Hi Good Day I can do this project for you. I totally understand your requirement and build the software as a service to run on the background and do the needful. Thanks Rinsad