Gadget, it can run on many platforms (iGoogle, orkut, myspace, etc.)
It is important to have the appearance that it can be placed in any container or site.
After a "shorten" sumbit button, new elements are added or changed, these have to "fit".
Looks "okay" in FF and chrome, but problems with spacing in IE (maybe others?)
1. should look exactly like [[url removed, login to view]] (just more compact)
2. needs to be able to handle and adjust to all sizes and shapes of the container
3. the sub-container in the window with the blue background (where ALL the content lives), should have rounded corners (at least for the browsers that support it)
4. remove the (1) one table I placed in for laziness with floating divs
5. the QR code image should float up as much as possible and not aligned totally to the right.
Here is a link to see the live container:
[[url removed, login to view]<wbr />creator?url=http://googl-url-<wbr />[url removed, login to view]<wbr />files/goo_gl-url-shortener.<wbr />xml&up_prefQRCodes=yes&up_<wbr />prefsShowTwitterIcon=1&synd=<wbr />open&w=310&h=170&title=[url removed, login to view]+<wbr />URL+Shortener&border=%<wbr />23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%<wbr />23999999]