Hello, I want you to design a two page website for me. See the attached file for details. Chinedu
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jan 11, 2011 10:02:25 AM:
Hello, How are you today and thanks for your email? Here are my views: 1. Can I pay you $30 for the two page website? 2. Can you do two drafts of the website for me to choose from? 3. Can you do a sample draft for me so that I can be sure that you can do this project for me? 4. If you are good, I will give you more jobs to do for me. 5. Can you send me the links to three websites that you have done before? Thanks and I look forward to your reply. Chinedu
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jan 11, 2011 10:42:38 AM:
Hi, I want you to put a banner animation. It can be either a jpeg or flash banner animation. The banner will have about 10 pics or slides. Chinedu
Let the coder advice.