I need a simple Firefox extension that can do the following:
- Search for Facebook groups, events and pages related to a search term
- Opens up Firefox browser to show search results in Facebook
- Automate page scrolling for search results and Facebook pages, groups and events
- Extract all email and UID of group members, people attending the event and fans of the pages with a click of a button
- Download the list of emails and UID into a .csv or .txt file. with a click of a button
- Do this without using Facebook API
- End result is an xpi file (Firefox extensions package) that can be installed to a Firefox browser
- Should work with all the latest editions of Firefox
Here's a description of the user experience:
- User downloads .xpi. file and installs it
- User is requirted to put in name and email in order to activate the software. Otherwise, software does not start.
- User puts in a term e.g. "Gardening" into the search box
- User can select "pages", "groups", "events"
- Opens a new tab in Firefox and shows results in Facebook interface
- User presses "auto scroll" button to open up more results
- User selects the page/group/event he wants
- User clicks on the page/group/event that he wants
- User presses "auto scroll" button to open up the rest of the page
- User presses "get UIDs" or "Get FB emails" to extract UIDs or emails.
- User presses "download" to download the list either as a .csv or .txt file (option available)
What you will be provided with:
- Sample of a Firefox extension that does a similar function (without source code)
- Clear PPT with details of the project
- Source code
- final working .xpi file
- final working software
Period: 15 days
To bid for this project, please kindly provide:
- At least 2 examples of Firefox extensions done before (please provide .xpi files if possible for review)
- At least 2+ years experience building Firefox extensions
- At least 3.5/5 rating on Freelancer
- Developers new to Freelancer will be considered (please provide website link to portfolio and your resume)
1. You will need to build a script to add the name and emails from the Firefox app to my sendreach list. An SDK is provided.
2. Feel free to PM me for more details about the project.
Please include one more option for posts within a page itself. This will extract members UID and FB emails from FB posts within a page.
1. Please see if a chrome version is possible too.