I have a Hotfolder wich process n-PDF Files and send them to a printer.
The HF process the files and after completion move the file to a \\\"Subfolder\\\" called \\\"Sent Data\\\"
- Multiplatform able to use it on a Mac and PC.
- GUI to control the Flow (Can be a Web Page and or java desktop toolkit (swing or javafx) [INSTRUCTIONS: N-times submission/Origin Folder Browsing/Destination Folder Browsing/Delay Time/Start/Stop]
- N-Times submission control (n-Loop file moving from one folder to another folder)
- Delay time submission between files (i.e. 2 sec)
- The .pdf_Files need to be processed on a F.i.F.o. (First IN First OUT) basis
• ie: given 3 pdf files: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] the files need to be processed with the order 1,2 and 3 N-times so the printer can process the file and deliver them in the correct order and/or sequence
- Loop Counter (how many times the file has been submitted)
21 freelancers estão ofertando em média €828 para este trabalho
Hi there- My name is imran.I am highly Expert in this field. I'll provide you satisfaction. So your time and money will be safe when you will award me project. take a look at my Freelancer Portfolio