The Airline Reservation Module needs to be introduced to facilitate accepting Air Bookings via our (already existing) travel agent website and invoice them for payment. To understand the system the system the IBE design should be like e.g. on [url removed, login to view] or any other major airline website. The use of an existing script (with adjustments if necessary) is no problem. The few core features we need are described as follows:
• Real time search of Airline Flights which are loaded in our own Database (flights, fares etc. can be loaded in the Admin Panel). So no API is required all flights are sold from our own inventory.
• Search of Airline Flights using a Search Form (from …. To…. ) see e.g. [url removed, login to view] ,
Passenger can select/book One-way or Return Flight.
• Freedom of customizing fare price and customize the routes in the database. The system should automatically give the correct fare on basis of the length of stay (e.g. 1 month or 2 months fare etc).
• The system allows the airline passenger to search for flights that are available between the two travel cities, namely the "Departure city" and "Arrival city". In the "Reservations" function, the system initially prompts the passenger for the two travel cities and displays a list of flights that are scheduled for these cities.
• Flight Search result displays a list of available flights, the passenger is allowed to click on a particular flight / route and make reservations for that flight.
• When the passenger clicks the "Book Ticket" button to perform Flight Reservation, the system displays the "Airline Reservation" screen. The details for the selected flight are queried from the flights database and printed on the screen.
• The flight details shown are: Flight number, Flight Fare, Departure City, Departure date (day of current month), Departure Time, Arrival City, Arrival date and Arrival time.
• The passenger is then asked to enter his/her personal details like Name, Address, City, State and Contact Phone number before making reservation.
• When the passenger clicks "Book Ticket" to make the flight reservation, there are validations/checks performed like Availability. If the system is able to do a successful reservation, it creates an invoice for payment which can be paid by e.g. Banktransfer, PayPal, Moneybookers or creditcard Merchant.
• Dynamic billing based on passengers, adult, child and infants.
• Allowing unlimited calendar based reservation One way / Return reservation
• Cancel an existing Reservation.
• Accepting order online through payment gateway e.g. Paypal , Moneybookers, Creditcard Merchant.
• Powerful Administration Backend