I need to have a software (or piece of code) doing FRUC (framerate upconversion) of few extra frames between two images.
It should be based on theoretical work I'm doing for my research, so it should use bits from each image to create intermediate one.
Current work is on Matlab, but required result can be anything from mat lab to pure C/C++ or whatever as long as it works.
You should be used to Matlab and/or computer vision, image treatment.
Added project details document (the document contains links to related papers):
1) Segment each image into Superpixels
2) Recognize the motion of Superpixels and get the motion field
3) Based on the motion field, create Interpolated images by moving and warping the Superpixels.
1) Step 1 is done via Greg Mori’s Superpixels Segmentation algorithm or better, SLIC Superpixels
2) Step 2 is divided in two parts
2.1) Using simple SIFT algorithm to track SIFT Points in the videos
2.2) Based on S.Points, recognize which Superpixel corresponds to which one in the next frame, we get the motion.
3) We need now to warp superpixel from state t1 in frame n to state t2 in frame n+1, that’s the step I’m stuck on, the solution is in one of these two papers:
3.1) Via Motion Field Estimation, such as “Perception Based Interpolation of Image Sequences” paper by Timo Stich
3.2) Via Warping, such as in “Content-Preserving Warps for 3D Video Stabilizatio” paper of Siggraph 2009
Steps 1 to 3 aren't mandatory, only usage of Superpixels for the FRUC is.
For example, can also do it via simpler ways, such as using Supervoxels.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $318 for this job
do yo have further details? related algorithm or some referred paper so I can understand exactly the algorithm and technique you are going to use. thanks Osama Hosam
Hi, This is more like extrapolation between two frames using image processing. Not the simplest of task but can be done. contact me if you have queries Regards Am