I have an online shop which will require subscriptions to be set up for the customers. I have looked around and found that google checkout have a subscription feature in their api. However for this to work you have to be level 2 integrated (your site has SSL). I currently do not have this and only want to buy it when the payment module is working and ready to use.
I know google supply sample code so I am not expecting this project to take a great deal of time.
My site will supply
- a monthly amount to be taken
- a unique reference number
- a url for a successful transaction
- a url for a failed transaction
What I need is the checkout code (IN PHP5) to take this information and convey it to the google checkout to start a subscription.
- subscription to be handled by google
- Payments to debit on the 1st of each month
- There will be no end date for the recurring payment (i.e it will take every
month until cancelled by either the user or me)
- The first 3 months of the subscription will be payment free
- The information being bought by the customer is digital so there will be
tax or shipping costs.
I am not sure what information comes back from google. But all I am interested in is if the transaction was a success or failure.
If you have any questions please let me know
Please note I will need to see a working example once you have all the code in place