Please use the **Google Web Toolkit** (found here: **<[url removed, login to view]>**) to update and implement this web page project (see attached webpage files to update).
Please use the **Rates/BookingDay** classes (included in project files) on the server, and use the Google Web Toolkit widgets to build a client.
Again, this is for a hiking tour booking? so there will need to be:
1. a start date
2. hike duration
3. which of the 3 hiking trails the person is going on
4. the number of people on the hike
5. allow the user registering to input his/her name
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
-> Code needs to rebuildable in NETBEANS 6.0 or LATER.
-> Please use **Tomcat** as the development web server.