Project involves structuring/designing new website using HTML, PHP, and SQL technology. I need someone who will consult with me and share suggestions in the way of design to meet my needs. Site is to be structured similar to an existing site that I own, but must be designed so that it is not dependent upon a third-party engine. Existing website was designed with qlWebDS. I like most of the functionality associated with qlWebds, but I need more flexibility and require ownership of the code. I would like similar functionality of the directory structure, but want to change the logical layout of the page and directory structure. I also want to add additional features/functionality that does not exist in qlwebds. Site should accommodate links to existing websites, links to "employer" hosted pages, and single-page static information page links.
Project will require of the worker:
1) Detailed proposal with draft for Web Structure (HTML/PHP), Database Design/Site Security (mySql/PHP), Search Functionality (mySql/PHP), Ad Randomization (mySql/PHP), and Customer Rating (mySql/PHP)
2) Web structure design as per "employer" specs (see image of main page concept)
3) Database design and table mapping
4) Database security and username/password accessibility
5) Search and browse functionality in "pull" mode
6) Ad randomization options based on geographic location of user and selected search criteria
7) Rating system developed to allow visitors to rate customer based on up to 5 pre-defined measures with regional and global ranking calculations
7) Employer to retain all code as proprietary. Worker may not reuse code for subsequent projects
8) Worker to code with comment so "employer" management of site and database will be easily managed upon project completion
9) Detailed summary of file names/purpose, key edit areas, relation to other files, and overview of site structure/function
Project to be developed in functional skeletal mode. Employer will add esthetic components and content upon completion of structural integrity review. Worker must speak and understand English clearly and be able to correspond effectively in written form and/or via Skype. Prefer to work with one coder in order to maintain overall design and logic standards.