(EXPERIENCED MAGENTO DEVELOPER REQUIRED) CUSTOMIZED CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS AND ACCESS PRIVILEGES
Contact Person: Lizzie Eng
Industry: F&B Retail
Employment type: Contract to be negotiated
Time frame: Less than 1 week
We are looking for an experienced Magento Developer to create customized user account categories for our website. Accounts can be upgraded/downgraded from both the front-end and the back-end, as well as allow room for backend customization. These accounts must also be able to receive selected information and discounts from our store based on their account type.
The ideal candidate must be able to complete this job within three days and have solid experience with Magento and Magento Go. Open communication between us and the developer for the duration of the project is a must. The candidate must also be professional in the quality of their work and in handling potential sensitive information. Knowledge of relevant scripting will be considered, but not essential.
Successful completion of the job may lead to re-hire on future jobs on the site.
• Create 3 levels of customer accounts (Standard, Premium, VIP)
• Customise account levels to receive selected deals, discounts and shipping options
• Create a payment module for customer accounts to be upgraded on the front end
• Modify the account creation process to enable different membership options
• Allow for easy management and customization of accounts on the backend
• Regular communication of changes and updates on the project to BrewLabs