Excellent PHP coder needed to modify an existing PHP/MySQL script. I will provide straight forward, very detailed requirements (with before and after mockup screenshots, and detailed descriptions to make it easy to understand, and I listed all new fields, tables, etc.). I'm ready to start right away (I'd like to finish before the holiday).
See enclosed document for more details. But here's a quick overview of tasks:
* Most of the changes and new pages are reusing existing code already used elsewhere in the script.
* Add 5 new SQL tables (with about 10 new fields each)
* Modify 6 existing pages (add the new fields to the page, validation, some functionality)
* Create 9 new pages (add the new fields to the page, validation, some functionality)
* Create 3 new Admin pages and make some other small changes
I'm hoping to find a great coder I can continue working with for future modifications.
1) Work needs to be completed on time. I won't extend project deadline. 2) Coder needs to meet all agreed on deliverables on time, or project will end and a new coder will be found. 3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
4) Complete and fully-functional and bug-free working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
5) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.