1. I have a chrome that is installed on windows tablet - ASUS.
2. The chrome needs to open up immediate after start-up in full screen mode and point to the following address.
- [url removed, login to view]
3. There shouldn't be any way to get out from full screen mode.
( Right now - if you touch the top of the tablet you get a message saying - " to get out from full screen mode press F11 " but actually you can simply click this message and then the browser go out from full screen mode.
4. I will send you my teamviewer account - and you will install it on all of the 10 tablets.
5. you will tell me how you did it if it's not too complicated please :)
6. That's all.