I am looking for a PHP programmer, I need to write an algorithm for the following design methods. I want a support reference (i,e: white paper or website) for the outcome of this project, because this is an academic research.
1. Design for recoverability: A fault tolerance mechanism was included in order to cope with the loss of service from one part of the system.
2. Using redundancy and diversity to reduce risk: The redundancy method was chosen to retain more than one version of the software or the data in the system.
3. Compartmentalizing the assets: The information in the system was organized using the compartmentalizing mechanism, in which authorized users have access only to the information that they need instead of all the information stored in a system.
4. Avoiding a single point of failure: Defense in depth mechanism was included to avoid a single point of failure, which often leads to overall system failure.
5. Failing securely: A fail-secure mechanism was included with the goal of preventing an unauthorized user from gaining access to data that would not be otherwise allowed.
6. Validate all inputs: Applying input validation and a check to the system was considered to avoid system crash, which can lead to loss of service or the system’s interpretation of inputs that could be made up of malicious codes.
7. Design for deployment: The developers checked for potential configuration errors and omissions when the system was deployed in its operational environment.
Good luck for all.
let's assume that i have a web portal .. i want to enhance the security of that portal .. I need an algorithms that implement the following points:
1. Design for recoverability, 2. Using redundancy and diversity to reduce risk, 3. Compartmentalizing the assets. 4. Avoiding a single point of failure, 5. Failing securely, 6. Validate all inputs, 7. Design for deployment.
What I mean by algorithm is only the "theory part only" without the code. For example flowchart or diagram with some explanation about each step in the algorithm.
Hello I have a reputed web and software development company. In my company there 19 developers they are experience on php minimum 4 years hopefully they do that. thanks and regards webhelp4u