We have a system which is written in PHP/codeigniter that was created by a freelancer who we can no longer contact.
As such, we are looking for a talented PHP coder to make some changes to the system for us.
Please see the system at [url removed, login to view] login using test & quattro for username and passcode.
Changes required are as follows:
- For all user levels on login go directly to calender.
- Within calender we want monthly running totals for each city (Edin, Aber, Glas, Newc, Belfast) which should tally up figures from month to date then add up to make a total box. (Admin/employee only)
- In addition, check box for each city which will tally up total days of business in current month. (Admin/employee only)
- Option to hide kitchen sink.
- Ability to pin projects to top of project board, titles to be set in bold red colour, order by original posting date. (Admin/employee only)
- Ability to add images to projects and useful info as per seen in news section. (Admin/employee only)
- In calender section, links not working within text box.
- Manually set dates visible (and monthly summarys) on calender by employee.
We will of course provide further clarification and instruction to the winning bidder but I trust the above will be enough to provide a cost.
Ongoing work on this system will be available to the winning bidder too.
27 freelancers are bidding on average £262 for this job
Hi, I am available to make the changes. I can start work from tomorrow and complete on time. As this was developed by me I can do all changes easily. Thanks
Hi, I am 5 years experienced web developer . I understand your points . Please check my client's feed back as my work ability . Thanks, Bhaskar Mandal