So, to summarize:
- Data are on sheet 1, to be searched from first row to last row. Please define "First Row" = is this row 1 (= no headers) or row 2 (= headers)
- Search tool will be on sheet 2. Features:
- option exact match "yes"/"no"
- type in row 1, in one or more cells (e.g. B2 and E2) and this will search on sheet one under column B2 and E2 all the matches and return on sheet 2 all the entire rows with these matches
- the tool will not be designed for a fixed number of columns: it will determine this automatically when the script is run. However, a limit (e.g. max 10) is desirable for practical reasons. Please advise if 10 is OK.
- There will be two buttons (+ option exact Y/N):
- one to run the search tool,
- one to clear the search row (so that you don't have to clear this row manually every time)