This tool is supposed to be a desktop based utility which would help me publish content on various sites that I own.
Here is a video I made describing this process for one of my sites: [url removed, login to view]
These would be the main characteristics of the tool and the steps it should be capable doing:
1. Imports data - I'd feed it a spreadsheet with all the data that needs to be published
2. Deletes cookies
3. Changes proxy
4. Logs into the first account
5. Publishes data in random steps
6. Solves captcha - see attached an example. Seems like a simple captcha, and maybe there is a free utility that could be used to solve them, or I could sign up to a captcha solving service.
7. Publishes more data in random steps
8. Signs out
9. Deletes cookies
10. Changes proxies
11. Logs into the second account
12. Repeats the above steps
The interface should be clean and easy to understand.
The architecture could look like this:
A) Log in screen with username and password
B) Vertical tab 1 named "Publishing Content" has the following horizontal tabs:
- "Content Data" has an "Import" data button and a "Delete" button - this is where I'd upload the spreadsheet containing the data that needs to be published
- "Published Data" has a "Publish" button and it shows data imported in the previous step, that's pertinent to each site, plus data that will be collected later after
publishing the content
- "Account Data" has a button named " Add Account" - this is where I'll be importing the spreadsheet containing my various accounts log in credentials and the
proxies needed to access the accounts
- "Settings" contains various settings showing paths to folders on my computer where pictures are stored to be uploaded with the content, as well as
settings regarding the random timing of the publishing steps.
- "Log Data" logs all the steps done by the tool while publishing, as well as the errors
C) Vertical tab 2 named "Renew" has the following horizontal tabs:
- "Account Data" has a button named " Add Account" - this is where I'll be importing the spreadsheet containing my accounts log in credentials and the proxies
needed to access them
- "Settings" contains various settings related with the random timing of the renewal steps
- "Log Data" logs all the steps done by the tool while renewing, as well as the errors