The purpose of this web application is to prove that you can create a tabbed application that will run on the following web browser platforms:
* Windows Firefox 3.6.x
* Windows IE 8.x
* Windows Chrome 8.x
* Mac Safari 5
* Mac Firefox 3.6.x
* iPad Safari
We are looking for very modest functionality -- just proof that you can create a fast, easily-navigated application that runs in these environments.
**Very Important: We this application to have the look and feel of Picnik ([login to view URL]).**
* Two tabs
* Tab 1: Home
* Horizontal menu with three menu items (same appearance as Picnik): Label 1A, Label 1B, Label 1C
* Each menu item gives a separate page
* Each page displays some dummy text and image
* Tab 2: Inputs
* Horizontal menu with three menu items (same appearance as Picknik): Label 2A, Label 2B, Label 2C
* The page for Label 2A has an "Upload Graphic" button. This button lets you select a PNG or JPG file from your system (no other formats can be uploaded). Once uploaded, the graphic appears in the middle of the page. If wider than 500px or taller than 500px, the graphic is resized to fit the maximum height or width while maintaining the aspect ratio.
This web application must be installed on VPS hosted by eApps ([login to view URL]). You will be given admin privileges to the VPS.