(1) keep track of the lap dances performed by the girls through an RFID chip bracelet assigned to each dancer and a transponder affixed to each room/sofa; (2) thumb print scanner or RFID sensor to keep track of the number of dances each dancer performs on the main stage
(3) thumb print scanner or RFID sensor to keep track of what time each employee or dancer arrives at the nightclub. In addition to these three data points that have to be tracked for every shift, the software should also allow the manager to document additional information (Summary & Dance Forms).
(4) that each dancer will be assigned a bracelet with an RFID chip at the beginning of every shift and that the lap dance will be documented as such after the dancer has spent 30 seconds dancing in front of the RFID transponder embedded in the sofa or room
(5) Notify the Dj and manager via wireless tablet as to when a dancer is unavailable for stage because of her being in a dance room
(6) Keep track of fines given and paid by entertainers
(7) Give year to date total of dances done by each entertainer , number of shifts worked,etc.
(8) Print of a report at the end of each shift showing where each entertainer was and for how long during the night.
There is more features that I would like but this is enough to get started and give you an idea of what I'm looking for. Feel free to contact me with any questions . 601-503-3634
21 freelancers are bidding on average $5671 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Gentlemen's Club RFID Tracking project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.
Hi, I have experience with this project, please refer programs that I done here: [url removed, login to view] Look forward to working with you!! Best Regards Duc
I am a new freelancer representing a small start-up company operating from India. We have done a similar project for cattles tracking using RFID. I would like to explore this opportunity. Regards, Jitesh