- Reservation systems is in german only (spelled below after the English word).
- Access to the reservation list through an internet link.
- The first page shows four buttons at the bottom of the window labeled “view reservation” (Reservation ansehen), “make reservation” (Neue Reservation), “revise reservation (Reservation ändern) and “log out” (Abmelden). These four buttons should always be accessible when visiting the file.
- Upon pushing the button “view reservation” (Reservation ansehen) the user will get to the current reservation list (no password is required, see below).
- The reservation list contains different categories as described below and are listed in one row (see attached excel sheet).
- Categories: Date (Datum), Start (Anfang), End (Ende), Room, (Raum), Who (Wer), Group (Gruppe), Event (Anlass), Comments (Bemerkungen). The content for every category is defined and can be chosen from a pull-down menu.
- Upon clicking on “Neue Reservierung”, the user will be asked for a Login name and a password (see below). Login should be possible for registered users only. Users can choose their name from a pull-down menu and log in with a password. Login confirmation with a button (Anmelden).
- If successful a window pops up, which shows the same categories as on the reservation list (see above) and pull-down bars with options as described below.
- Pulldown menus (see attached Excel sheet)
- Date: 1.1.2015 ongoing
- Start: 00.00 until 23.45 (every quarter hour)
- End: 00.00 until 23.45 (every quarter hour)
- Room: Raum 1, Raum 2, Raum 3, Raum 4, Raum 5, Saal Apotherkerstr. Saal Quellenstr. Zuhause, Andere
- Who: include Login name of the person
- Group (colored): Anbetung, Gewinnen, Gemeinschaft, Wachsen, Dienen, Liegenschaft, Spezielprojekt, Andere
- Event: Sitzung, Probe, Gottesdienst, Weiterbildung, Andere
- Comments: Display a field for comments (max. 200 characters including spaces)
- Users will have to define each category (mandatory) and save the reservation with a button save (Speichern). Once pushed, the user will be brought back to the original reservation list and be able to check his entry.
- Bookings shall be sorted according to the “Datum” followed by “Start” and then “Raum” category.
- Reservation list should be displayed -7 days of the actual date and 6 months ahead.
- Double booking (same room of time) should not be allowed. Double booked categories should be marked in red, once the save (Speichern) button has been pressed, and allowing the user to revise his reservation.
- Booking shall be possible only 6 months ahead, except for the administrator (one year).
- Upon clicking on “Reservierung ändern”, the user has to log in (see login above and only possible for administrator and manager).
- User will be asked to mark the reservation, which needs to be revised from the existing reservation list. Upon clicking on the reservation, the reservation is displayed and revision of an existing reservation is possible (e.g. change of room or time). The user will subsequently save the revised entry.
- Once the user would like to quit the file, the user pushes the button logout (Abmelden). The file is the closed and a text confirms logout (Danke für die Reservation).
The user access levels are:
a) Administrator (password access controlled): full control of all user assignemnet (names and pw) and pull-down menus (revise and extent their content), right to reserve rooms and to revise entries.
b) Manager (password access controlled): right to reserve rooms, right to revise entries, no access to pull down menus.
c) Writer (password access controlled): right to reserve rooms, no rights to revise entries, no access to pull down menus.
d) Reader (not password controlled): right to only read the reservation file
- Booking system can be either an Excel sheet with Visual Basic Programming or a mySQL database including PHP. The administrator has only limited computer knowledge.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média €655 para esse trabalho
hi there sir, i can do this room reservation system, it will be able to do all that you have explained, i will start it from scratch, step by step