Searching for a programmer that can write code using NLTK to feed news/blogs etc RSS feeds to database...
Further specification for programmers:
* Suggest and assist in the implementation of an appropriate Database (i.e. on the cloud, Amazon EC2 or MongoDB...)
* Retrieve and parse RSS feeds from 3 different online newspapers in Turkish language
* Parse RSS feeds appropriately (minimally: date time, news source, author, specific content i.e. the article)
* Provide access to Database with real-time or daily feeds, for analysis and reporting (tables, graphs and timelines) purposes
* Provide documentation and guidelines so that other (new) rss feeds can be applied and run on the system programmed
* Be available for future supervision and support on a periodic basis and oversee the quality of the on-going process
Please respond with an estimate of person-hours needed for the completion of the tasks above
3 freelancers are bidding on average £13/hour for this job
Hello, I think I can help but I would need more details. Feel free to contact me on the chat, so we can talk more about the project or ask me any question you like. Thank you, Stan D.