I got some .pdf files (about 200) that contain data that need to be transfered to .csv files. All files are readable (OCR)
So I need a program that can do it. But some are containing the title above the information and some got the title in the same row (left from it).
Some rows are empty and has to be skipped.
I need a program (with the source) for the four major types of pdsf files, and a short instruction how I can add the approximately six additional types by my self.
The program should ask at the beginning which type should be used and then created a .csv out of the .pdf
I will upload four sreenshots of sample files in the next hours.
If you think you can handle this project and agree to the following please make an offer:
- I need the source of the program
- If you make me an offer, write which program language you would like to use.
- I only communicate via [url removed, login to view], no skype, no irc or im at all
- Be precise with our calculation how long it would take
- I'm a student, so if you think I can affort an offer above the limit I set, please DON'T make an offer.
- I prefer people by skill, rating and price not by speed finishing the project.
I also got more projects but I will release them after onother. So if u do a good job I will offer the next project directly to you.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $34 for this job
Hello, I am oracle certified professional java programmer and have Bsc,IT. I have done similar projects before. I will use pdfbox with java for this task. Thanks
Give me a chance to go through the PDF. I had written a program using iText(java) to read data from PDF and store in Excel. I can make some modifications to suite your purpose. But, I need to go through the PDF first
Hello I am able and ready to start the job right now once you award me the job and ready to send you the sample if you send me few pdf pages. thanks
Quality work at low price. Will be made to fulfill your needs and preview of software will be provided before milestone payment. More detail is needed to start project.