On these pages:
[url removed, login to view]~lewisrea/blog/
[url removed, login to view]~lewisrea/blog/6903-12th-avenue-north-topsail-beach-nc-%E2%80%[url removed, login to view] (named [url removed, login to view] on server)
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]~lewisrea/blog/ - the footer is displaying at the top of the page, an error in css layout no doubt. It needs to be where footers go, at the bottom.
2. On same page, the wordpress "sidebars", located above the footer (recent posts, categories and tags) should all be on one line, the tags cloud is falling off to the next line. Again, CSS
3. on the [url removed, login to view] page, the same issue with the "sidebars" above the footer.
I will give u access to server, but Wordpress should still function afterwards.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.