We need to have a "button" appear on the web-based scripting system in our call center which will enable an agent to "transfer the caller to an automated terms acceptance system". The page where the button will reside will "know" the agent's extension number and the customer's customer number. both of these pieces of information need to be passed to the Asterisk-based PBX in the process. So here's the step by step:
1) Agent presses "Transfer Customer to Acceptance System" button on their script web page.
2) Button communicates agent extension number and the customer's customer number to the PBX.
3) PBX "grabs" the call from the extension and transfers it to a custom extension--agent is no longer on the call.
4) PBX plays back a recording explaining terms and conditions of the order.
5) After the playback is complete, the customer is prompted to press "1" to accept the terms.
6a) If customer presses "1", the agent extension number, customer number, timestamp and "accepted" are written to a db table.
6b) If customer presses "9", the recording is played back to them again.
6c) If customer fails to press anything after 6 seconds, the request for them to "press 1 to accept or press 9 to have the terms read to you again" is re-prompted.
6b) If customer fails to press "1" before hanging up, the agent extension number, customer number, timestamp and "incomplete" are written to a db table.
The call must be recorded and the filename should contain the agent extension, customer number and timestamp of the recording (gsm format). i.e., [url removed, login to view]
We are using the FreePBX Distro [url removed, login to view] with Asterisk 11