Experienced PHP-HTML Programer/ Developer/ CSS/ Designer for SaaS Product
Before applying please read the below requirements carefully. You must have the below requirements to be considered for this position:
- An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, Wordpress
- Must have worked on a SaaS product before
- Is familiar with Webinar Solutions like WebinarJam
- A portfolio with live links to projects that you have developed previously
- Have Responsive Site Design Experience
- Have an understanding of Google Hangouts and Webinars
- Can integrate SMTP email services
- Can convert PSD designs to HTML
- API integration experience with email services like Mailchimp, Aweber, Constant Contact
- Has experience with membership sites
- Has both Front-end and back-end Design Experience
- Is able to work efficiently and make changes quickly
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Is reliable and can contacted easy and at anytime
- Can commit to set Hours of 8am-5pm Manila time (1 hour lunch break) 5 days a week. You may need to work beyond these hours from time to time.
- Must be available on gmail chat during working hours
- A positive and upbeat attitude
We are developing our current software Webinar Ninja as a SaaS product. The product will be developed from the ground up so the current plugin will not be used as a base. Only some of the concepts and ideas it currently implements. Both the UI and the programing will be all new. [url removed, login to view]
To apply please reply to this post and begin your application with finishing this sentence: “You’d be crazy not to hire me because…” Also include links to previous projects that are relevant to this position. Please visit our website ([url removed, login to view]) before applying to get a better understanding of what we do.
Qualified candidates will be chosen for a on camera interview over Skype. We are looking to hire ASAP and once interviews are completed a candidate will be chosen and hired shortly after.