Develop website for http://www. [url removed, login to view]
websitename is a pharmacy website.
**(the domain name will be given to short listed bidders)**
We require the web site to appear professional and be search engine friendly. The website will be hosted on a server that runs php5 and Mysql.
• Web design
• Site design including logical, intuitive navigation
• Color scheme for the website
• Page templates
• Logo development
• PHP development for cart and contact form.
• Several additional PHP functions
• Site search component needs to be installed
• A Favicon and [url removed, login to view] file
• The cart and orderform will be set up on secure pages
• The website and cart to work with both explorer and firefox
• Project documentation
The site design is to be both Search Engine Friendly, and easy to navigate by the customer.
We do not require an administrator page, or administrator login except for the Site search component. We will edit the site my manually editing html or the mysql database directly.
The project is exclusive of content. We will provide the content.
**Please Read the attached document before bidding**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).