Customize existing Wordpress interactive map plugin to display filtering categories when selecting map regions. User will then be able to check off the categories, click submit and view the resulting posts. We need to be able to associate each region with categories within the admin settings of the plugin. The filter options should display within an overlay once the region is clicked and feed results to default Wordpress results page.
Current plugin overview
- Map plugin works by using an SVG image to separate regions or countries
- Regions are associated with plugin entries by using CSS ID’s
- Currently the plugin does have the capability to associate with one category only
- Already capable of displaying overlaying information when clicked on
- Plugin admin settings allows for individual options to each region
- Plugin works with markers/pinpoints
- Ability to associate multiple categories to each region within the admin settings
- Display filter options within an overlay when a region is selected on the front-end
- Ability to select multiple categories as filters and submit query
- Display resulting posts using regular Wordpress results page
[url removed, login to view]
Required SVG Map
List of ID’s required for integration of SVG Map and plugin.
Detailed video explanation of whats needed.