I need a plugin written to add a few features to the free wordpress plugin dhtmlxScheduler.
The features I need are;
1. To add a new settings tab called 'Staff names and hours' where the user can add staff names and 4 weeks worth of their working hours. Just start and finish time and a way to say if they are working or not on any day.
2. The staff names are to be used as custom fields and 'Use as units' option selected to enable the names to be used along the top of the view. If you are familiar with dhtmlxScheduler you should understand what the 'Use as units' setting is.
3. When viewing the scheduler the staff times should be highlighted in some way - and you shouldn't be able to add an event if the staff member isn't working.
4. To add a new settings tab called 'Single Event Details' where you can add custom fields - similar to the custom fields tab. These new fields can have a choice of initial value or not.
5. To add a new icon in the icon list. (The icon list appears when you click on an event). The new icon, when clicked opens up a new window that displays the fields created in step 4 - the Single Event Details settings. Allowing the user to add more details to that particular event. It should only apply to that one single event and NOT all events.
6. To add a print icon in the icon list to enable the details of the Single Event to be printed - can be print to pdf (including the details entered in the custom fields created in the steps above).
I will need to see this demonstrated before funds will be released.
Please ask if you need clarification on any of the points.
10 freelancers are bidding on average £280 for this job
Hello, We are Russian-Canadian web development company which has good experience with WordPress. You can check our recent projects on our website [url removed, login to view]
Dear kacomputing, I would like to finalize our proposal after posting queries related to your project and receiving responses. Are you available for discussion? - CL