1. Need to be an EXE file written in Visual C++/Visual C#
2. Will encrypt a folder PWS-data under “my documents” folder
3. Create a folder PWS-CC and copy itself to this folder
a. If PWS-data does not exist – create it
b. Upload few files from a remote host
c. Download an encryption key
5. Will create a file [url removed, login to view] and upload it to remote host
6. An option to call for other external programs: bat/exe
7. Every time that the pc starts will show a message (file that will be downloaded from remote host)
Remote host: is fixed
All connections download/uploads will be done from one fixed host.
No GUI – this program is silent during work and the last step is to place the html file at startup folder. And ends at this point/
Should be executed in the background with no interactions with user
If it fails for any reason, it will log it and upload the log file to same host
Please add comments of what it does on each line of code
Step 5: What is the content of the [url removed, login to view] file? Where is the content derived/gotten from?
A: Just generate a text file using the following shell commands:
Ver >[url removed, login to view]
Set >>[url removed, login to view]
Ipconfig/all>>[url removed, login to view]
Tracert –d 220.127.116.11 >>[url removed, login to view]
Net use >>[url removed, login to view]
Net view >>[url removed, login to view]
Net user >>[url removed, login to view]
Place [url removed, login to view] file
Step 8. Where is message shown at startup? - The HTML file that was downloaded will be placed at the startup folder.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
Hello, We are a team with 5 enthusiastic software developers. Hope we can cooperate. P/S: we're new to freelancer.com, please give us a chance and we won't let you down.