I need a skilled PHP programmer with experience in OSCommerce to make some fixes / changes to a HIGHLY MODDED oscommerce installation with multi stores mod.
The following fixes and additions need to be made:
- Store specific inactive products show up when selecting a manufacturer or when doing a search. This should be fixed.
- When creating specials (also store specific), it should be able to make them attribute-specific.
So for example
Product A is a special and is $10 instead of $15, but the product has 4 flavours and 2 sizes. The larger size (defined in the attributes) should not have a discount price.
This functionality has to be added.
- Please limit the amount of specials that can be added to a maximum of 6.
- Remove the "preview" page when adding a product.
- The attribute manager used to have a prefix field, this is no longer used but sometimes shows the following error:
1048 - Column 'price_prefix' cannot be null
insert into products_attributes (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, sku, price_prefix) values ('2323', '7', '463', '25.0000', 'IT000C', null)
These should all be small changes, and I would like them to be done asap. I'm looking for a reliable, skilled person to work with on long term who has good English communication skills and is available per mail and IM.
I'll be providing all the files and a database dump, and would like to see it working on a staging environment and get the modified files sent by e-mail with detailed instructions on how to make the adjustments on the live server.
The server will run on PHP 5.2.6 with MySQL [url removed, login to view]