We need an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) script.
We currently have an online shop and would like to have a system setup where we can track returns from customers and customers can check their return status.
The client will enter the system, fill in his personal details.
Then he will need to fill in the following details:
1. Where was the product purchased (eBay, Store, Local Store)
2. if eBay is chosen then it will ask for more details (eBay Username, eBay item ID)
3. Item Name
4. Date purchased
5. Description of the problem
6. Return address (Client's address)
After filling in the details, he will be shown a page with an address to where he needs to send the item to.
After that, he will have a page with an automatically generated PDF with the following details:
1. Automated RMA ID (Will be generated after every RMA request is made)
2. His personal details
4. Problem description
5. Return address
6. Where was the item purchased (eBay, store, local store with the eBay username & item id)
Once he completes all steps he will be e-mailed with a confirmation and shown a page with further instructions (We will need to be able to edit these instructions).
We (The admins) will have a page with all RMA requests and we should be able to view all, edit their statuses (Customizable statuses) and contact the customers.
Customer will also be able to check their RMA status by entering the RMA ID.