We are looking for an individual ‘Programmer/Webmaster’ to a dd some additional interface functionallity to an existing PHP/MYSQL site "AroundME". This will involve PHP pages interacting w/ an existing database.
Latter to continue with you to update and maintain the site.
[url removed, login to view]
This project will involve:
1) Finalize an existing test installation at [url removed, login to view] (I could not get the phpmailer working)
2) the creation of 3 modified pages to the existing site
a) a ‘Word Cloud’ page that interact w/ the existing database (see/think [url removed, login to view]):
This page will contain
- a word cloud of all existing groups, with size as a funtion of the number of members
- a list of most popular tags
- a link to the user’s groups
- if this cloud could be an include file that is generated periodically (to avoid database overload) that would be great.
a) a simplified “Add Group’ page: create a ‘type of ‘group’ that has simplified creation (with many of the options set by default)
b) a simplified “View Group” page. This a a view of the ‘simplified’ group created above.
After this initial test run we would like to establish a long temp Webmaster role w/ a minimum weekly amount of updating etc.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $201 for this job
We can work with you to do what you require and then continue a longer term relationship. We support you and our work even after the completion of the project. We look forward to working with you soon.