We want to be able to read AOL mail via a PHP program (the user provides their AOL screen name and password).
We currently do so via cURL commands but it's slow and unreliable. There are several software packages like enetbot
and aol2pop that claim to do this reliably so I must assume they use a more direct method.
No interface is required, just these functions. We need to loop through unread messages and:
1. Get the header
2. Get the body, including attachments
3. Delete the message
4. Set the message status back to unread (if it becomes "read" as a result of the above function).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).