This task is broken up into 2 pieces:
1) Changing the Active Directory (Domain) password for a Windows 98 or Windows XP client. For details - please see the attached document.
2) Removing the .pwl for a Windows 98 logged in user.
The flow is as follows:
a. Verify that the machine is a Windows 98 machine (If not Windows 98 - exit script)
b. Detect the logged in user's User ID
c. Delete the .pwl file for the logged in user. (The .pwl is located in the c:\windows\ folder.
d. Display a dialog box prompting the end user to re-login to Windows 98.
4) All deliverables should be in a single file format (ex - .exe or .vbs)
5) Deliverables need to support Traditional Chinese platforms - Windows 98 and Windows XP. Therefore, displayed messages may need to be translated into Chinese. I will provide the Chinese text for the translation.
6) Any bugs found must be fixed until accepted at no additional cost.
7) Future maintenance of the deliverables may be required, but a service fee may be charged by the developer when an agreement for the maintenance is confirmed.
8) If any scripting platforms need to be installed onto the client, please inform us prior to delivery.
Windows 98 Traditional Chinese
Windows XP Pro Traditional Chinese