In preparing a design for the Fit As a Fiddle network, the request to incorporate Internet connectivity into the design is suddenly a priority. Fit As a Fiddle has offices in several locations nationally and internationally, so employees must be able to share resources and use teleconferencing and Voice over IP (VoIP). Fit As a Fiddle also plans to sell its goods over the Internet and your design must include appropriate infrastructure to support this activity.
For this project, you will add a new section for your Network Design document to incorporate the added requirements discussed above using Word and other design tools as appropriate. You can use the network design tool of your choice for any diagrams you create, but you must cut and paste these designs into Word for submission and grading. The document should include the following:
* a title page
* an introduction to the contents of the report
* a general overview of the Internet-related requirements the network infrastructure must support
* network diagrams as necessary to show the physical layout and components of the proposed network for the Internet related parts of the network
* a list of components and estimated costs for the design
* a discussion of how this portion of the network infrastructure is designed and why you feel this design meets the needs of the client
Your document should be a minimum of 5??"10 pages in length (excluding the title page) and neatly formatted. Post your document in your individual assignment upload area.
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.
DO NOT COPY FROM INTERNET
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).